Listed below are a few suggestions to make this a powerful time of prayer with as little disruptions as possible.
- After you enter the access you are instructed to announce your name. Please do not announce your name because it interrupts the person who is praying.
- Please activate the MUTE function on your phone except when you are offering a prayer. (This will reduce the cumulative noise of 100+ phones and will also allow you to use the SPEAKER PHONE function. Don’t forget to turn off SPEAKER PHONE when you UNMUTE your phone to pray.)
- If you do not have a MUTE function, please do not use your SPEAKER PHONE unless you have a number of people in the room that are participating in the prayer call.
- Pray in line with the focus of our prayer segment as directed by the leader. There are other opportunities for praying personal prayers.
- In humble submission, pray as you are directed to pray by the Spirit and heart of God. This is not a forum to advance your favored agenda.
- Keep your prayers short and to one point so that others can have an opportunity to pray.
- Remember there is power in praying God’s own Word.
Filed Under: All Night Prayer