Join the North American Division Prayer Ministry team on the first Thursday of each month for an all-night prayer call starting at 10:00 pm Eastern Time to 5:00 am Eastern Time.
Call 404-891-6338; access code is Prayer# (772937#).
There will be a different leader each half hour during the evening. Join us any time during the evening. You will be blessed even if you can only participate a few minutes. Invite your friends and family.
If you have prayer requests that you would like to have prayed over, you can mail them to NADPrayerRequests@gmail.com. They will be prayed over by a team of prayer warriors each week.
Send your prayer requests to NADPrayerRequests@gmail.com
Requests are sent out each Sunday/Monday to a team of prayer warriors.
Invite your church members to join us. Print the insert on card stock if possible. There are four bulletin inserts per page.
Listed below are a few suggestions to make this a powerful time of prayer with as little disruptions as possible.
- After you enter the access you are instructed to announce your name. Please do not announce your name because it interrupts the person who is praying.
- Please activate the MUTE function on your phone except when you are offering a prayer. (This will reduce the cumulative noise of 100+ phones and will also allow you to use the SPEAKER PHONE function. Don’t forget to turn off SPEAKER PHONE when you UNMUTE your phone to pray.)
- If you do not have a MUTE function, please do not use your SPEAKER PHONE unless you have a number of people in the room that are participating in the prayer call.
- Pray in line with the focus of our prayer segment as directed by the leader. There are other opportunities for praying personal prayers.
- In humble submission, pray as you are directed to pray by the Spirit and heart of God. This is not a forum to advance your favored agenda.
- Keep your prayers short and to one point so that others can have an opportunity to pray.
- Remember there is power in praying God’s own Word.